After over 18 years of treating clients with back pain caused by seated posture, I have designed a cost effective onsite workshop to support proactive companies who want to look after their staff's health and working environment.
Who Would Benefit From My Office Posture Workshop?
- Workers who are required to perform desk based work tasks in an office or home environment.
- Workers who are required to “hot desk” in the work environment.
- Companies who have identified that there are current ergonomic issues or a number of workers who are suffering from musculoskeletal strains and sprains.
Here is a review from Richardsons Chartered Accountants (Thame).
Subjects covered include:
- Back to basics: the cause of back pain in society today
- Basic review of anatomy of the body and why/how injuries occur, including common injury sites, causes and symptoms
- How to improve your seated and standing posture
- Simple stretches and mobility exercises to help strengthen core muscles and reduce strains and sprains.